COVID-19 and the 2021 Camping Season
Our mission is to provide as secure an environment as possible for our guests and our employees. Please check back to this area to keep informed of the COVID policies that are in place throughout the camping season.
COVID-19 Update 6/9/2021
We are excited to welcome you to Kalyumet Camping & Cabins and Kalyumet Fore Fun.
The safety of our guests, employees and community remains our top priority. We are committed to offering you the safest, most enjoyable experience possible. We ask that you take a moment to review the policies in effect.
- Visitors must be pre-registered and paid for.
- You must notify the office who will be visiting and pay the appropriate visitor fees.
- The necessary car tags will be prepared and waiting for your guest when they arrive.
- Walk-in surprise visitors are not allowed.
Mask/Facial Covering Requirements
All guests, including those who are vaccinated, must wear a face mask or covering which fully covers the nose and mouth at the following times:
- when you check-in at the store or in your vehicle
- when you enter the store, office or any building, including restrooms
- when you visit Kalyumet Fore Fun
- when you interact with staff, including but not limited to check-in, food pick-up, etc.
- when coming to and participating in certain activities
Our store and office are open for inside shopping. A mask is required to enter. If you do not have a mask, please come to the office window for service.
Fire Truck & Trackless Train Rides
- Guests must wear a mask or face covering in order to ride. No exceptions to the requirement except for children younger than 2 years old.
- Guests must maintain distancing of 6’ while waiting in line to ride.
- If an activity does not allow for distancing a mask will be required.
- Children should sanitize their hands before entering and exiting the play area. Outdoor hand sanitizers have been installed for your convenience.
- Masks which cover the nose and mouth should be worn by everyone in the playground area when 6’ distancing is not possible.
- Children should be instructed to maintain a safe distance from other children who are not part of their household.
The pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. You will be given pool information at check-in.
Kalyumet Fore Fun
Fore Fun is open daily from Memorial Day until Labor Day. It is open on weekends before Memorial Day and after Labor Day. Fore Fun is closed on Tuesdays. The hours are posted.
Mini-golf, the redemption arcade, food service, outdoor laser tag, Friday night pizza delivery, glitter and black matte tattoos and spin tees are available services.
Mask/Facial Covering Requirements
Without exception, all guests, including those who are vaccinated, must wear a face mask or covering which fully covers the nose and mouth at the following times:
- when you enter Kalyumet Fore Fun for any reason including games, food, mini-golf, etc.
- while inside Kalyumet Fore Fun for any reason
- when you pick-up food at the counter
- when paying for outdoor laser tag
- at all times when you interact with staff, inside and outside
- when you are unable to socially distance from people who are not a part of your household
- Food, drinks and ice cream are available for purchase and pick-up inside.
- All food must be consumed outside.
- A mask is required when purchasing, paying for or picking up food at Fore Fun.
- Friday night pizza delivery is available
Practice Healthy Habits
Guests are asked to practice healthy habits to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- If you or your children feel sick or are sick, please call to cancel your reservation. If someone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19, the entire household must stay home.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap & water.
- Avoid touching your face and sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when entering buildings.
- Dispose of masks, gloves and personal protective equipment in a trash receptacle.
Becky & Mark
RV and Tent Sites
- Check-in for campers is 3:00 PM
- Check-out is 1:00 PM
- Arrivals prior to 3:00 PM are based on site availability and are subject to an early check-in fee of up to a 1/2 day rate.
Cabin and Room Rental
Cabin & Room rental check-in is 3:00 PM
- Check-out is 11:00 AM
Your camping friendly pet is allowed if he/she:
- Is kept on a leash at all times
- Does not bark excessively or annoy other campers
- Is not left unattended (your pet must be taken with you when you leave the park)
- Is not a danger to other guests
A maximum of 2 pets per campsite are allowed.
- Pets are not permitted in our cabin, rental rooms or campground buildings.
- Please remind your visitors to leave their pet at home.